Author: Prathamesh Bhandwalkar
● Login to the salesforce account.
● Go to setup.
● Go to Certificate and Key Management (you can search in Quick Find on the left side)
● Click on Create a Self Signed Certificate
● Enter a unique label name and save.
● Download the certificate.
● Comeback to Certificate and Key Management and click on “Export to Keystore” to download the keystore file.
● Enter a Keystore password and save it for later use.
● Goto Apps > App Manager > New Connected App.
● Set Connected App Name and Contact Email in the Basic Information section.
● Select the Enable OAuth Settings check box.
● Set up the Callback URL.
● Select the Use digital signatures check box and upload the certificate we downloaded.
● Add the Selected Oauth Scopes.
○Manage User Data via APs (api).
○ Perform requests at any time (refresh_token,offline_access).
○ Manage User Data via Web browsers (web).
● Save the Connected App.
● Note down the consumer key
● Go to the Manage > Edit Policies.
● Change Permitted Users to Admin approved users are pre-authorized and select OK to the pop-up notification and save.
● Go to App Manager, select the connected app we have created from the list, use the drop-down arrow at the right-most side of our connected app, and select Manage.
● Goto Manage Profiles section and add the required profiles and Save.
● Goto Anypoint Studio
● In the Salesforce Config Tab select OAuth JWT as the connection
● Add the required configuration details
○ Consumer key of your created App
○ Path to keystore file that you downloaded
○ Keystore password that you created
○ Email id that you specified while creating the App
○ Token Endpoint should be as below
- For Trial/Prod Account — https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token
- For Sandbox Account — https://test.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token